- 4619 Willowward Circle31Sacramento$399,990 Read More
- Miners Trail RoadSomerset$99,500 Read More
- 6771 Mangosteen Lane33Sacramento$489,990 Read More
- 2130 Colonnade Way53Elverta$739,000 Read More
- 5977 Morgan Place45Loomis$1,699,000 Read More
- 23210 Coffill RoadTwain Harte$199,000 Read More
- 3133 Spruce Hill Court32Antelope$475,000 Read More
- Cisco GroveEmigrant Gap$109,900 Read More
About Jim Hamilton, Broker Associate
With over a decade of serving the Sacramento Area, Jim Hamilton has established himself as one of the most respected real estate professionals in the industry. Through committed efforts servicing sellers and buyers at a high level, Jim has successfully accounted for over $75 Million in real estate sales which puts Jim firmly in as one of RE/MAX Gold's major contributors to their nearly $93.5 Billion in sales.
Jim is a well seasoned real estate professional that knows the importance of providing sellers and buyers with the highest level of respect and integrity at all times. He has consistently provided top tier service which has resulted in countless five star reviews by those that have partnered with him in the selling and buying process. His greatest attributes as a professional include a high level of patience, fearless negotiation skills and the ability to remain transparent with all parties he comes in contact with. If you want an honest and straightforward experience, then Jim is your agent.
A native of the Bay Area, Jim has spent the last 25 years making his home in the Sacramento Valley after graduating from San Jose State University with a degree in Business Administration. On a personal level, Jim enjoys spending time with his wife, stepson and two labrador retrievers. He also has a passion for the great outdoors where you can religiously find him hunting, fishing and kayaking.